Monday, December 5, 2011

First of Many...


This is my very first blog post and im excited to start posting in the future. So you can get to know me...I am a missionary from the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Im serving in the Montana, Billings mission and have been having great experiences here.  I am from St.George, Utah. I grew up there all my life with my parents and my twin brother, Garett. Garett is serving a mission in Equador right now and my parents are back in St.George, while im here in Montana. I love it here. Ive been in Great Falls, Poplar(My Native home) and now Butte. Crazy stough. Montana is just beautiful. Ive become ever more amazed at Gods beauty. Truly the words of Alma hit it spot on when he said "....all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator."- Alma 30:44
     I will always cherish my time serving my brothers and sisters here in this beautiful area. And serving is just what I plan on doing, so if you ever have any questions or if there is anything I can do for you, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment