Monday, December 5, 2011

Hanging by a Thread.


 Have you ever felt like you are just hanging by a thread? That you are almost used up, done, and can't go on?
I know I have.
We all have.


Its alot of the time, when we are think we are at our limit even more weight is put on us. Its times like this we might think "How can I do this?" or "These trials are too hard".


 But know, the Lord is there. He love you. He knows your trials, he knows how much you are taking on and he WILL help you.

 Ye cannot behold with your natural eyes, for the present time, the design of your God concerning those things which shall come hereafter, and the glory which shall follow after much tribulation.
 We at times can't see the full picture of what the Lord intends for us. We don't see the Hope that is their, because our "natural eyes" are closed. 

 Never let go of your hope that our Father knows you.

Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth. Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever. Amen.

He wants to hear from you through prayer.

 And behold, these things which we have desired concerning our brethren, yea, even their restoration to the knowledge of Christ, are according to the prayers of all the saints who have dwelt in the land.
And he will answer you back.

 Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

This I know is true. I've seen it in my life many times that I have received guidance using these principles. I dare you to try it. Sincerely pray to our Father in Heaven and ask him how to help you with a personal trial, then open the scriptures. I promise you, you will find guidance in this. 
For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning, that we through patience and comfort of the scriptures might have hope.


Never let go of your hope and your faith in the our Father and his Son. They know you and love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment