Monday, December 5, 2011

Foot Prints



One night a man had a dream. He dreamed he was walking along the beach with the Lord. Across the sky flashed scenes from his life.
When the last scene of his life flashed before him, he looked back at the footprints in the sand. He noticed that at times of his life there was only one set of footprints. He also noticed that these were the lowest and hardest times in his life.
This bothered him, and he asked the Lord, "You said that once I decided to follow You, You'd walk with me all the way. But during the most troublesome times in my life, there is only one set of footprints. Why, when I needed You most, did You leave me?" The Lord replied, "My son, I love you and would never leave you. During those times of trial and suffering, when you see only one set of footprints, it was then that I was carrying you."
                                                                                                                      -Anonymous





How true this is. Its amazing how the Lord gives us the strength we need and at times we don't even notice.  The Lord loves you so much and will help you. Seek it.

And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.

No comments:

Post a Comment