Monday, December 5, 2011

The words you are about to experience are true...

This is a poem from a friend of mine back in Poplar, Mt. Marcy Ironbear is her name and she wrote this and gave me a copy. I love it and believe you will appreciate it also.
So here it is. Enjoy!



The words you about to experience are true.....They will changer your life if you let them, for they came from the very heart of God, for he loves you and is the father you have been looking for all your life.

This is His letter to you:


My Child,

You may not know me, but I know everything about you
I know when you sit down, and when you rise up
I am familiar with all your ways
Even the very hairs on your head are numbered
For you were made in My image

In Me, you live and move and have your being
For you are my offspring
I knew you even before you were conceived

I chose you, when I planned creation
You were not a mistake
For all your days are written in my book
I determined the exact time of your birth
And where you would like
You are fearfully and wonderfully made
I knit you together in your mothers womb
And brought you forth on the day you were born

I have been misrepresented by those who do not know me
I am not distant and angry
But am the complete expression of love
And it is my desire to lavish my love on you
Simply because you are my child, and I am your Father
I offer you more then your earthly father ever could.
For I am the perfect Father.

Every good gift that you receive, comes from my hand
For I am your provider, and I meet your needs
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope
Because I love you with everlasting love

My thoughts towards you are countless as sand on the seashore
And I rejoice over you with singing
I will never stop doing good for you
For you are my treasured possession

I desire to establish you with with all my heart and all my soul
And I want to show you great and marvelous things
If you seek me with all your heart, you will find me
Delight in me, and I will give you the desires of your heart
For it is I who gave you those desires
I am able to do more then you could possibly imagine
For I am the great encourager

I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles
When you are broken-hearted, I am close to you
As a Shepard carries a lamb, I have carried you close to my heart
One day, I will take away all the pain you have suffered on the Earth

I am your Father, and I love you even as I love my Son, Jesus
For in Jesus, my love for you is revealed
He is the exact representation of My being
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you
Jesus died, so that you could be reconciled
His death was the ultimate expression of my love for you
I gave up everything that I loved so that I might gain your love
If you receive the gift of my Son, Jesus, you receive me
And nothing will ever separate you from my love again

Come home, and Ill throw the biggest party Heaven has ever seen
I have always been Father and will always be Father

My question is.....Will you be my child?
I am waiting for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment